We’re living in strange times (obviously) but we can make the best of it by coming together. Whether you’re going to the grocery store or for a stroll around the neighborhood, it’s important to be responsible by wearing a mask. We’ve stocked up on these amazing masks from one of our fashion vendors. By purchasing these masks, you can save the medical-grade masks for people who are on the front lines and desperately need PPE. Since these are reusable, you’ll also be saving money and helping save the environment by not using disposable masks every day.
- These are reusable, nonmedical masks.
- Our masks are made from double-layered, 100% Cotton for breathability and protection
- They have elastic tie straps for easy adjustment.
- An interior pocket is sewn inside where you can insert filters to create another barrier for added protection.
- These masks are useful for both essential and non-essential workers. If used correctly, these masks should help contribute to less person-to-person transmission. Let's save the medical masks for our healthcare workers and use ours instead!
- Made with love in the USA
The mask is most effective when used with a filter. You can use any HEPA-grade filters for easy DIY inserts. These include air purifier filters, vacuum filters/vacuum cleaner bags, and air conditioning filters. Please note that you should not use filters with fiberglass materials. If you do not have any of these on hand, you can also use a coffee filter, paper towel, or similar paper product as a filter.
Make sure to wash your mask prior to using. Hand wash the mask or wash with cold water in the washing machine, and then lay flat to dry.
Adjust the mask to your face and tie the straps as needed. You can cut off the extra length of the straps, but make sure to leave a little extra room to retie or adjust if needed. Remember that masks are effective when used with social distancing and proper hand-washing.